Monday, August 26, 2013

Cybele Pascal's Free-To-Eat Cookies Hitting Shelves NOW!!


Everyone in my inner circle knows how much I love Cybele Pascal. She is an allergen-free baking Goddess. She is the one who wrote The Allergen-Free Baker's Handbook that I often refer to, and discussed in this post. Well, she's got some good news and I am one happy allergy-free mama!




Cybele's Free-to-Eat cookies will hit shelves in Kroger brand stores in a couple of weeks. This means Kroger, King Soopers, Fred Meyer, Ralphs, QFC, etc.



This is how she describes them, "Say Hello to the Modern Cookie: full of the flavors you crave, free of the top 8 allergens. Certified Gluten-Free, Certified Vegan, and you don't have to be allergic to love them!"






The cookies will come in chocolate chip, chocolate chunk brownie and oatmeal raisin. The true test will be if I get to trade in the old faithful Enjoy Life Double Chocolate Brownie cookies that my munchkin loves so very much, for her chocolate chunk brownie.



You can search for locations near you that sell the cookies, and sign up to find out when they will be available near you, on the Free-to-Eat site. Be sure to go LIKE her Free-to-Eat page on Facebook to keep up with news and happenings.

 
Boy do I love to see our allergy free options expanding. Yee hawwwww! I will report back once I have hit my taste buds with all of these babies!

'Til then...

Photo credit: All photos courtesy of the Free-to-Eat website and Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment